PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2010, 14:13
NicKM91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It seems a natural progression that all useful threads on any forum become riddled with bullsh*t button pushing comments and 'I know better' arguments... It is one thing that really frustrates me about the internet...

Anyway I thought I'd get back involved seeing as i'm intending to kick my application off again next week. I put it on hold when my file was up at PSA as i felt there were many things i could work on prior to going to flightscreening. Also i wanted to get a bit of a taste of "life" (because school apparently isn't it) i.e. travelling, learning away from school, working, flying etc. And in this quick 7 months since school finished I feel that i've grown much as a person compared to my days at school, and i can only recommend keen school leavers for next year, or even people who left last year do the same.

I'll definetly be going into this again with much greater confidence and even more determination than I previously possessed.

Its good reading that many of you have made it through to flight screening, and even onto training.

All the best to everyone else, and i'll be sure to pass on any advice or insight i gain as i go back for round 2.

On a quick note, i see many of you have done similar after not passing a stage. Has anyone else done the same as I, that is, without a knockback, and then reapplying, and also for such a short time period?

Cheers

Nick