PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - decent radio to listen to atc?
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2010, 14:06
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope you appreciate that having admitted using the airband, and published what you have heard you have broken the law twice!
Bren as I have posted before, they are breaking a law which has never been enforced in this country in the way that you are making out. It is one of the many laws on the statute books that remain there but are not going to see you before a court unless you break some othetr more serious law. Really.

carry illegal arms and are never caught.
Not QUITE the same thing, honestly.

You never answered my question incidentally. In the period 1945 to the present day, how many spotters have been before the courts on this matter alone? I am going to say ZERO. The world has moved on from "authority knows best", a little bit of transparency in this area is a good thing IMHO.

As for agreeing with Simon Chowder, shame on you.

spotters here who seem to think they have god given rights not only to illegally monitor private broadcasts but to block emergency vehicle access points at airports, sneak into secure areas where they can ,and generally make a complete nuisance of themselves where ever they congregate
You are making a small minority out to be refelective of a decent majority. Simon, given that you are actually KevlarCarl, both Luton Despatchers with a love of gliding, hatred of enthusiasts and BANNED from pprune as such, do tell me again why you hate spotters so that you come into a spotters forum just to spout offensive twaddle?

The PPruNe say quite clearly "No offensive/abusive posts." and yet time and time again you get to spout misrepresentative codswallop under MULTIPLE IDENTITIES. Good grief.

At the least can we ban him from Spotters Balcony because the only reason he posts in here is to break the above PpruNe rule!? Please!