PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air India, Corruption and Foreign Pilots
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2010, 19:03
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yep.. agreed with ng kaptain.. Ur posts are an eye sore.. not a revelation please keep the font legible ,
all of us know you have been copy pasting content to grab eye balls bt the way ur posts rainbow our monitors its not a pleasant sight believe me ...

im sorry as i did not contribute to the discussion but talking abt air india seems like flagging the dead horse again and again .... again..
couple that up with huge multicolored posts the reader looses interest before he reaches the end...

just for info a member jetsreams did the same in rumour and news section

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far...-aviation.html and it was not exactly a 'hot thread'

and to top it up im getting mails with the same content asking me to forward it to others.. guys i don't think this is going to cause a renaissance w.r.t AIR INDIA

"As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, or sciolists*, to elicit certain reactions." --->> where the f are you miss manju v the above refers to you... i hope this thread gives you enough bytes