PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways vs. BASSA (Airline Staff Only)
Old 20th May 2010, 23:29
Dutchjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am starting to doubt the master plan. Even after a full year WW is still negotiating. He's even giving back (partial) staff travel after being on record saying he'll NEVER give it back. I've heard so many times "after ... the gloves will come off" or "NOW he's going nuclear" or "after this courtcase blah blah". The lastest being: after record losses are announced tomorrow he will push the button and all will become clear.

Will it? Where is it going to end? Corporate clients, small business clients, holiday makers, everyone is slowly starting to avoid flying BA. I can't blame them. The company is slowly but surely being killed. BA has no right to exist. Take a step back and think before you jump for joy at being able to use your "civil right" to strike.

Even if some sort of agreement will be reached the company will be stuck with about 3000 people who will do anything to disrupt, discredit and damage BA.

I've worked for a couple of airlines, but I am honestly shocked by the attitude of employees in this company. It has got to get rid of this state owned, I-have-a-right-to-be-here attitude. If you're not performing as expected, you are out.

I have always really enjoyed working with cabin crew, but please WW, it's about time you took control of this mess. Dismissing a couple thousand striking cc and paying for an unfair dismissal claim has got to be cheaper in the long run then letting this situation continue to fester.

SACK 'EM and let's make BA a great airline with people who care.

Rant over