PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pay raise is on the portal now
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2010, 08:14
GNL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clarification of facts please

...can anyone please point out to me where the contract actually states the 3% increment, I know its there but cant find it.... like all useful facts has it 'migrated'

I have found the Profit share which is black and white ( as far as anything can be)....

If the contract is once again simply disregarded (ie there are no get out clauses).. is it not about time a legal action was brought for breach by all those it concerns. I know the rule is through bullying here but in this day and age surely an online association could be formed and an action brought through its collective name. I also hear that they would rather fire us all than concede... well if that is true then why have a contract at all ?

Pilots are better than groundstaff stuff ??... it really is much simpler than that. Its an airline. Airlines fly planes and therefore you need pilots. No pilots= no planes= no ground jobs= no airline...not better than or worse than simply chicken and egg...

When we accepted the job here we all took the contract carefully into consideration. This has now been ignored and changed without any regard for the employee so many times over the last year, that it can no longer be considered an agreement... by either side... this destroys the trust that is required and without trust the airline is finished. Everyone has there breaking point and all must decide their own personal limit.

below is one of the continued adverts for EK

''cosmopolitan cities in the Middle East, well known for its wealth of fantastic shopping, sporting opportunities and a wonderful social life. Our attractive remuneration package includes a tax free salary of UAE Dhs 16040 with annual increments, fully furnished accommodation (including utilities),