PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 11:15
MudRat_02

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The past few weeks have seemed pretty messy, by the looks of it I'd say a few egos have come to clash. I'd like to think that its still no good cause to disregard the past 6 months although it may be slightly distasteful.
I'm not writing off anything. You'll find that this thread has doubled in the last half a year, and its not because we've had a sudden influx of people posting the secrets of the selection process on here.

I'm of the opinion that the first half of this thread is the most helpful, and I'd seek out the appropriate people to clarify the rest. There are obviously some people that know what they're talking about in this thread that have completed the selection process. There are also some people (and you'll find these types at your flying clubs no doubt) that fit into the other category of "I have my PPL, but I know some military pilots therefore I'm a military pilot by association".

Its your choice, but be careful.

Edit: I agree with you on the Navy stuff, pinger. I'd love to fly Navy, but at the moment they aren't taking too many (hopefully will pick up when the new helos roll in). Totally disagree with the top gun remake though - I'm still waiting for the day I can watch a fast jet display without "Highway to the Danger Zone" blaring!

Last edited by MudRat_02; 4th May 2010 at 11:26.