PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Polish Government Tu154M crash
View Single Post
Old 16th Apr 2010, 22:57
Alice025

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll translate a bit, though the same was said here.

- ... using head of the policeman in the photo :o) as an object of known size, my rough estimation is the wing piece was torn off in the area of 32 "nerveure", count the length of the torn away piece yourself. The drive RP-55 is attached to that side of the aileron nearest to the wing, btw 37-38 "nerveures". Which means the drive RP-55 flew away together with the aileron and the hermeticity of all the three hydro-systems was violated. The plane became un-manageable.
- In 5 seconds a critical amount of hydro-substance through three tubes of thickness of one finger will not have time to pour out away, even at the pumps working at full capacity, and in this case this capacity was not requested as the mechanization/the wheels? were let out which means the major part of the liquid was in the tanks.
_____
I thought measurements indicated the first tree was cut at 8 m height.
Certainly saw a photo of the second tree cut, there was a measurement tape, let down off from the cut place, to the ground, and a close shot at the measure by the ground. Haven't seen such a photo, with a tape measure of the first tree, though.
_____
There are still no recordings' transcript released, in Poland, I mean. As far as it's known "around".