PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pentro Drilling Nigeria
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2010, 10:24
MagicTrick69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pentro Drilling

WOW!! Only $11,000 USD a month? I got offered $12K a month! LOL!! I just got my email yesterday from the travel agency, saying I need to send them $350 USD by Western Union: here's the email:

We write to inform you that we have been mandated by your employer (Pentro Drilling Limited) to act on your behalf here in Nigeria as Your local representative for the fulfillment of your contract with Your Employers (Pentro Drilling Limited) here in Nigeria. You shall therefore be required to provide us with the following as to enable us start up the processing of your traveling document and other necessary Papers needed to facilitate your journey to resume work here in Nigeria.
Find below the requirements for this processing

I) Letter of authority, duly signed stating that Guarantee Travels Immigration Consultant Agency; and their authorized representatives have been given the authority to receive documents on your behalf as well as act as local representatives for purposes of Liaison requiring the activities of a representative. (Soft Copy Email Attachment)

II) An International passport or passport photograph of you and your wife, kid if you will be coming to Nigeria with your family. (Soft Copy Email Attachment)

III) Adequate contact information / address suitable for receiving Courier (not P.O.Box), as documents will be sent to you via DHL (this may be sent via email).

IV) You are required to send along side application fee; Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($350USD).

PAYMENT PROCEDURE
You are to make payment via the Western Union Money Transfer Services OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER SERVICES c/o CHUKWUMA OYEMA -(ACCOUNTS DIRECTOR); and upon successful money transfer forward to us via e-mail; the necessary transaction details for confirmation of remittance which comprises of;

NAME OF SENDER: (As specifically entered at the point of transaction)
NAME OF RECEIVER/BENEFICIARY; (This must be CHUKWUMA OYEMA)
TEXT QUESTION: (This should be entered as COLOUR?)
ANSWER: (This should be entered as BLUE)
MTCN Money Transfer Control Number)
PROVINCE/CITY MONEY WAS SENT FROM:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
METHOD OF TRANSFER (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM)

As soon as you provide us with the above listed information, we will start up the signing and processing of your necessary documents, to enable you meet up with your required date of resumption.

Regards,
Management and Staff
Guarantee Travel.

So, I wrote back and said:

Dear Management and Staff of Guarantee Travel:

Please contact Mr. Martin Oghenerume for payment of the $350.00 He will gladly supply you with the funds. He also has my physical address as to send the DHL paperwork. He will supply you with all the information you need to get started.
Thank you

What a crock.!! LOL it's really comical now. They offering people different packages trying to see what they can get. I never hear back from them yet. I guess they know that I know it;s a scam!