PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 2nd Apr 2010, 22:16
fabbe92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some time ago, I was a slave of the integrated pr tricks as you may remember. But along the way I thought about it and researched and now I have understod that my future will be so much brighter, if I go modular. I thank you very much for spending the times arguing with me in the long posts hehe.

Anyway I am not an expert on this area. Iīve completed my PPL and as I am 18 years old now, I still have one year left in upper secondary school. If I would be starting training now, I would go for modular instantly, regarding the situation we are in nowdays. But the industry tend to change. I mean, I will most likely start my training some time between September 2011 and January 2012. What if during that time + the time it takes for me to complete my training, everything will change and the big boys will start hiiring again. BA wil open itīs OAA program again etc. And letīs say the industry will start rolling again slowly during my training and I will end up, graduating when it has turned for the worse once again.

What Iīm saying is. Modular is the best option now when there is no jobs and you want your training to go slow. But will it be the best later on when maybe, the airlines starts hiiring again?

This is the idea I have gotten now through many people that support integrated. Is there any truth to this or is it just pure ********?

Thanks again and long live modular!!