PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyWest A320
Thread: SkyWest A320
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2010, 03:20
cunninglinguist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cunninglinguist,

I know of at least 110 pilots that will pay to see u eat something else in a years time when ur proved wrong.

way to stay positive champ. u must be great to fly with
It's amazing how you crankers can turn your own bull back onto me, I'm not the one who stated catergorically 4years ago " Skywest will definitely be operating 3-4 A320s within 6 months ".
And 110 pilots, thats a lot of pilots for one 320, I would have thought a dozen at best ?
And yes, I am great to fly with Unless you're full of 5hit

too true, he said that when they were flying three days a week to broome with one f100! I believe they have looked at MEL-KTA but maybe tha thas changed now QF are going to be operating on that from May
Maybe, but I also questioned the wisdom of PH-KG-ML, that lasted a long time did'nt it ? ( yeh I know, they pulled out of that coz it was doing so well.

i have no connection with xr anymore ; but cunning has no engineering background and the IAE V2500 is THE preferred engine on the a320 aircraft.
the cfm is fine BUT the the IAE V2500 IS a far superior engine re fuel burn/ongoing maintenance !
And a reply from the biggest cranker of all, who do you have a connection with mustard ? other than your flight sim. I guess the fact that the 2 largest A319/320 operators in the world use CFM is just because they're not as smart as you.

What you tossers don't seem to grasp is that I have absolutley nothing against Skywest, never worked for them and in fact a long time ago, knocked back an interview with them, what I can't stand is blatant BS, simple really.

Good luck to Skywest, including my mates that fly for them.