PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Poor weather options
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2010, 23:39
chopjock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TTB
As someone else pointed out, you really are an accident waiting to happen, but your arrogance won't let you see it.
You are right, I don't see why. But accidents may happen to the best of us, whether we are arrogant or not.

FFF
I do not aim to change your attitude, that is clearly impossible reading this thread, I mearly point out that the AAIB may be busier because of it.
I can't for the life of me figure why the AAIB would be busier as a result of reading this thread or because I may have a bad attitude.

TRC
In the 37 years of my involvement in civil helicopters in the UK, I have met several people with your attitude to aviation.

They are all dead.
Why did they die? because of a bad attitude? or they flying beyond their limitations?

um lifting

Not directly, but it does create the conditions by which you outfly your abilities, and that hurts people.
I disagree, my "attitude" does not create conditions by which I outfly my abbilities. I have all ready stated I fly within my limitations.

But I apologise for having a different point of view to all of you on here. It is a forum and I usually like to be controversial and argue the "other corner".
Kind of a wind up if you didn't guess.