PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA - Lesson 1:01: How To Seriously Upset A Group Of Premium Customers
Old 12th Mar 2010, 19:13
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As someone who IS working through the strike, I accept that I will have to run the gauntlet of certain members of the general public that can't seem to comprehend that the fact I'm in uniform suggests that I'm not striking. And also of my striking colleagues with their very long memories. But I really never expected that I would also be dealing with passengers that only seem to care about the fact that they won't get their full Club meal, due to the aircraft being crewed by a mix of actual CC and volunteers. A mix without which, the aircraft would be going nowhere at all.

Yes, I'm well aware you've paid for it, but please give us a break! I don't expect anyone to be grateful but a little understanding wouldn't go amiss. Or is that too much to expect? Maybe you'd rather go nowhere? Or take up the re-route, re-book or refund option?

I'm well aware that this post will make me highly unpopular but those of us that are working through this ridiculous fiasco are getting it from all sides right now and I've had just about as much as I can take.