PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wataniya Update
Thread: Wataniya Update
View Single Post
Old 6th Mar 2010, 16:54
BuBbLeUp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Desert320

I salute desert320 for such a brave act of telling the whole truth in here! For those who kiss ass like you MAX and CrazyQuack--I hope you go to hell! You are all liars and you deserve to have 40 Virgins--MEN of course! Wahahaha!!! I remembered the way these idiots kiss ass and witnessed it myself! Such a shame! I guess you really bring whatever you have gotten from your hole countries! Wasta system is rampant over here and insanely primitive and being adapted by a so called "premium airline!" Don't ever compare KW with EK or EY or QR! It's waaaayyy too far from it and cannot even compare! It would be an insult to the three airlines to be compared with KW! And you two idiots! Don't even dare to argue about this statement because you are never and never will be qualified to such BIG airlines like the ones mentioned above! The pilots there are more educated and all came from BIG FLAG carriers! They have proven it to the world and proud of it! It's just sad they need to be in EK or EY or QR because money is no good for them to sustain their families' boats and wives' LV's!!! We know where you came from and you brought your low cost mentality in KW, now the company is suffering from the Great Divide you made! And please for the pilots who write their comments here! Check your grammar! Specially if you plan to send a report to the COO and back stab your own colleague! A piece of advice, before you make a report, have the balls to discuss it with each other like a REAL MAN!!! not like a bunch of little girls (whom I respect more!) fighting who's got better Ken and Barbie dolls!