PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MK Airlines banned from movements Filton
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2010, 23:11
storesman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
having been called to a meeting today it has been made very clear to us that mk is in serious trouble we have been asked today to practically defer payment of full wages for seven weeks and having not been paid on time for god knows how long you can imagine how hard this is for everyone but the point i would like to make is this - we wre told today that there is lots of work out there for mk if we can get aircraft flying but we only have 2 at the moment so why has no-one bit the bullit and got mkla back in the air rather than argiung with bulllfinch over the state of the aircraft and secondly if there ps as much wprk as they say there is why is why is the doc not putting money in to make sure we have the aircraft? i think speculate to accumalate is the term and as for the wages situation well maybe us as mk employees will decide mk,s fate as i knw a lot of people within the company cannot survive the circumsances that mk are asking us to do i would love mk to survive but it has to start treating its very loyal staff a lot better