PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet pilots, your management are taking the piss now
Old 25th Feb 2010, 17:24
EGCC4284

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZBMAN

100 Thomson guys being dumped, 100 BMI guys with Airbus ratings, being dumped, Fly Globespan gone throwing 100 pilots on the dole all looking for work in the uk and easyJet are taking cadets via CTC on £23,000 a year IF you manage to do 900 hours.

Then we read crap like it the cadets fault, we don’t care, it does not effect me, why should we care, bollocks.

Pissed off is an understatement

I worked in my last profession where the original staff were on £26,000 basic and got overtime and a final salary pension. The company offered them a pay rise of about £2000 a year if they gave up union recognition. They tok it. Within 6 months, 2 more members of staff were employed on a basic of £16,000 a year, then 2 more, then 2 more. Eventually, there was 16 members of staff on £16,000 a year and only 8 left on £28,000 a year. The 8 were then given 90 days notice of change in T&C’s or take redundancy which was a good wedge.

So you see, now is the beginning of you getting shafted in the next couple of years.

Do you bring your own food now, do you pay for car parking yet, do you do sims on days off yet. I think you already buy your uniform.

All I keep saying is this. If you line train a cadet for 6 months, then ok, that was on a reduce rate. But when he has done that, give the guy a job on payscale one like everyone else in easyJet got, not an hourly rate of £25 an hour for the first 500 hours then £55 an hour there after.

YOUR MANAGEMENT ARE TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU, ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE INDUSTRY

Cmon-PullUP

Roast dinner and apple pie with custard. Come on, lets be mates LOL. I am only saying what I and everyone else thinks and wonders what the fck you lot are thinking.

Last edited by EGCC4284; 25th Feb 2010 at 17:38.