PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet pilots, your management are taking the piss now
Old 25th Feb 2010, 15:50
EGCC4284

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cmon-PullUP

EGCC, you sound like you have some really personal issues with ezy, so why do you show any interest in the company at all? (did you get rejected?)- You also clearly show that you know sod all about what is actually going on inside the company, so maybe you should do a little more research before you go on crusades again?
Sounds like I have an issue with ezy. Yes I do. The issue I have is they are taking the piss out of you, me and any other professional pilot in the UK

Why do I show an interest. Because what is about to happen in easyJet in the near future affects me, you and everyone in the pilot world. Your T&C’s are being eroded because of what they are doing now. Offering 3 year contract with a max potential earning of £23,000 a year before tax and you are bonded in a sort of way.

Did I get rejected. Yes I did about 4 years ago when I only had 300 hours on light aircraft, but I don't hold grudges. I would apply right now, are you recruiting, where can I apply, how much would I be on. I have 2000 hours 1700 on 737NG. Where can I apply, please tell me. I AM about to be made redundant from Thomson. Please feel free to let me know where I can apply. Oh by the way, will I get what your FO’s get or would I be offered £23,000 a year. Oh forgot, I don’t have an airbus rating, will I have to buy that first at my own expense or will they do that for me, then bond me like the good old days. Answers on a postcard please.

I know sod all about what is actually going on inside the company. I am very tempted to copy and paste here an e-mail I got from a cadet friend from CTC about what he has been offered, but as it was his e-mail to me, I thought better of it. By the way, I have many friends who work for you, but they were lucky in that they got into your company 3+ years ago, so are not forced into accepting this crap now on offer. I know many with your company and they are great blokes.

Do more research before you go on a crusade? Sorry mate, just making you aware that many on the outside are watching in disbelief regarding what is going on now at easyJet. It really hit me a month ago when a couple of wannabe friends said to me that Ryanair was now better job to buy into than easyJet.

Trust me, if I could apply to easyJet, I would if they offered the wage they should for year 1 FO’s

BALPA ARE trying to help the cadets, but HOW are they expected to do much, when the cadets CONTINUE to accept being raped? - They really need to stand up for themselves.
They really need to stand up for themselves, well that says a lot about you. I'm alright Jack springs to mind

All I am asking is this, what are you the pilot workforce asking your CC regarding this. That crap answer of we can't do anything because they are from CTC does not stick.

I like others will have to go to the Middle East and fly a 777, not where I want to live, but its a job and a good one at that

Look forward to more responces from you LOL

I imagine NSF is reading this and I can imagine you think like we do. I don't think bad of you for not commenting on this thread.

Gaz, Black Rabbit just for you

Last edited by EGCC4284; 25th Feb 2010 at 16:14.