PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Korean Air
Thread: Korean Air
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2010, 08:56
WallyBallbearing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personal Works. I wonder Gengis, would you line up a group of expat FO's and mouth off about "Gear up, Gear down" to them? I highly doubt it. Talk about anonymity some more.

I'm not even going to go into CASA differences and penalties from FAA or JAA, who's responsible. You should know this stuff 1# and 2# why don't you justify that signature and know what your talking about before you make you little lists of so called "facts".

You remember the little blue book you studied for you Korean ATPL? Go get it and tell me where its says PIC or Captain. It states FLIGHT CREW. Your confusing the FOM and CASA rules.

In any case. With regards to Captains and or FO's contracts:

Until the contractors are taken to task on the issue of contract violation nothing will happen.

Korean is losing a lot of Pilots because of it.

There is a massive about of animosity towards expats at Korean Air and (I think) the union as well as the military Pilots, put a lot of pressure on Management , the Government, ect. to erode what benefits are in place for Expats now. I guess they want a better deal and because they can't get it, there messing with us. When Korean takes benefits away they don't have to worry about Pilots much because:

1. You will never go to the office to find anyone to talk to about it, plus everyone was told not to years ago (see getting canned).

2. The Expat Pilot relations guy can and will.... do nothing.

3. You contract is with the Agency not Korean Air