PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Irish Air Traffic Controllers to be suspended
Old 22nd Jan 2010, 19:08
daveyb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i posted a link the other day regarding the CEO of the IAA salary&bonus from memory basic salary was 450k + bonus of 63k and the IAA paid 90k+ in pension contributions for year ending 2008.
he also got a 22% pay rise last year and then volunteered to a 10% paycut (ah the poor fella fair play to him) the link that i posted did not upload i have it stored on the politics forum on a well known irish website that was hacked as soon as its up and running i will post the full article.

and it will be interesting to see what the IBEC heads aka mr McGinty have to say as he wants no strike clauses for the likes of doctors&nurses he even included the ESB(main supplier of electricty in ireland) whose CEO is a board member of IBEC.
dont mind what the red top rags printed guys there is a lot of support here(ireland) among people i know who earn 30-50k pa and see mgmt in there jobs trying to cut corners to make that all important bonus for them selves.