PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Jan 2010, 18:28
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening ladies and Gents,

Again i would like to thank you all posting such nice, promising messages.

Not got much sleep last night kept hearing something scratching outside my tent last night. Didnt want to get out and check just incase it turned out to be something poisionous!!

Sat up at 5am sending messages to operators around Africa before heading to the airport. Sat at Bon arrive waiting for pilots to come in but i think it must be towards the end of the month and they ran out of money. No one came in, or it could be that we scared them off from there local.

But staright after breakfast and went up to show the teacher my homework ( data analysing for one of the operators). As i arrived in there office i was asked to have a look at a problem which has taken me all day in fact till 8pm tonight. But im so glad that they asked me, it gave me something to do. In Maun you need something to keep you sain when your looking for work otherwise this place quickly takes hold of you and leaves you feeling useless.

Just got back to the camp writting this having a cold drink, let me tell you it tastes so good when yo have done something productive.

Spoke to one of the new guys today who was asking me about when he will be hired, i took the glass closest to me and gave it to him. I then told him to rub it unil a genie came out and ask him. Again just a another bit self houmour.

Anyway guys better go guys really tired now, Will speak to you all tomorrow. But as always i hope this post finds you well. And please remeber this is your thread so please feel free to post on it.

Take care and God speed