PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Employment with Susi Air?
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2010, 03:06
wanabe2010

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have been talking to a guy who worked for them and was put in jail for not having the required Visa
My dad work for the immigration so I know a little how it works.
this is what will happen ., too many think you can spit to the face of foreign governments (this is Asia, a third world country, who give a toss?).
Maybe 9 guys will have no problems being illegal and will tell you not to worry(immigration doesn't care, they never check work permit or flying license, bla bla...), and they will take one guy who will pay for the 9 guys by sending him to jail and deport him (3-6 months jail until a judge decide to deport you).

Then you will have a stamp in your passport that you can not come back to the country for 10-20 years, and you can find yourself on the no fly list as well with some companies.

Companies will ask you if you have an UNrestricted passport...if you are still looking for a job after Susiair. I am sure you don't want be a criminal.

Continue to BREAK the laws with Susiair, you won't go very far in your aviation Career!...or fly with a fake license, no work permit and a tourist visa....

I think a respectable companies should be legal and play by the rules .If you work illegally, you make a nice gift to Susiair. If they catch you, it will cost you a lot. Susiair will probably just pay a fine.(Susiair is not interested to pay for work permits. They prefer to hire illegal immigrants...)

Last edited by wanabe2010; 18th Jan 2010 at 04:04.