PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Jan 2010, 16:13
flya123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hii

Hi BlondeHostie

In answer to your question about the Virgin Blue - BLUE Star program,
what basically is that Virgin Blue Cabin Crew can basically offer to cabin Crew who are already employed by the company to Blue Star a friend who wishes to apply for Virgin Blue Cabin Crew in any base.

So for example if i was employed as a Cabin Crew member for Virgin Blue and just say that i knew you and you were a good friend of mine, and you were intrested in appying for a postion as Cabin Crew what i could do is Blue Star you, so in other words

Im recommending you to Virgin Blue, saying that "Yes i have no doubt that you would be excellent as a Canin Crew etc etc etc...

and then what happens when you write there name on the aplication when your appying, a conformation e-mail will get sent to me (eg
and i would have to fill out a questionare and answer some questions abut YOU
eg: How is BlondeHostie;s personality
why attributes can BlondeHostie bring to Virgin Blue team
How long have you known BlondeHostie for? and what relation ship do you have with him . or her etc..
some basic questions like that. so yeah thats pretty much it!

apprently its good if you have been blue stared, apprently helps your chances out heaps and they look at those applications and take them seriously. i know a few freinds who have been blue stared and has helped them out like a charm so yeah! goodluck hope this has answered your question.