PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2010, 12:23
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for your kind words and encourgement it means allot to me when i see your posts.

Well again a early start this morning, the combi bus to Maun drove at 10mph. I thought i would never get to the airport for 7.30am. But to my suprise i did, watched all the pilots coming in for coffee's chated to a few pilot.

I seem to have made some new friends around the companies. Not the kind of friends who you are chatting to for a job, but the kind of friends that you want to be friends with.

Did my rounds but things seem really quite today, every aircraft on the ground. So no flights, sat at the coffee shop across the airport for a few hours chatting to people passing by.

Left the airport around 12 and headed back to the camp, got straight in the pool for a cool down. Now just sitting at the bar enjoying a beer will be having a barbeque later.

Still reading my 206 POH and have had my chart checked by some of the pilots, so just studying where all the camps and airstrips are.

Anyway guys better go, need to go and find something useful to do with my life.

Oh im also looking into paying a visit to Victoria Falls, well i cant come all this way and not go and see one of the worlds wonders.

Take care!!

GodSpeed