PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 17:32
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello again Brothers,

Today has been a good day, NO i have not got a job but i have done things abit different today and tried to apply some of the advice you guys have posted.

I arrived at the airport bright and early at 7.30 this morning, and to my suprise the pilots were in there getting there boosts for work. I got chatting to a few. After i went and did my rounds at the operators and managed to get a flight with one of the companies.

Didnt stay around the airport today, Went and bought a 206 POH and then went of into town to break up my day!!

Got back to the airport to fly, had a great flight, first flight in a C206 and God it suprised me with a full load and a short strip in the heat it still managaed to get airborne.

I did see some elephants today which was amazing but my camera is so crap that i would have to stand next to one to get him in the shot.

Got back and did my rounds again, didnt wait around the airport so went back into town to get a bite to eat and then back to the camp.

Oh i ate a caterpillar last night!! Lets just say never again!

Anyway sat at the bar at the moment typing away.

But as always guys i hope you are all well and good.

There seems to be allot of senior's posting on this thread so i hope us new guys take there advice!!

I like to thank all of you for posting on this thread and reading it!!