PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2010, 07:06
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks so much for support guys, and for your advice redsnail,.

I think Redsnail has made a very fair and valid point that there is a very very fine line in showing your interested and annoying!!

I think that anyone in my situation must remember is that the chief pilots have jobs to do and so do the pilots. The last thing i suppose they need is to keep repeating the fact that there is no jobs. Its good to have your face known but not hated.

I pay a visit to the schedulers when i do my rounds in hope that i may be able to jump on with a pilot. And go and see for myself what conditions pilots here fly in. Its one thing to read about it and another thing to see it.

Last night after my afternoon rounds i decided to head to Spars, NO not a copy of spars but an actual spars. For those who do not know what spars is it is a superstore. Instead of eating at Audi camp which costs a fortune
if your on a budget. So grabbed some dinner. Went back straight into the pool for an hour and id like to tell you that i met a blonde model who wanted to take me to bed but i was on my own.

Anyway just completed my rounds this morning hoping to jump on a flight but no luck, but will try again this afternoon.

Feeling a bit down and missing home. But this is a natural process and people being so nice around here helps.

Again thank you all for reading my posts, and as always i hope you are well.

For those in the same situation as me dont EVER let your hopes fade away, we have all come so far in this journey to give up now and it would be a regret for most of us.

If you already have a job not flying KEEP IT!! but keep looking. You guys with jobs as crap as they maybe are so lucky at the moment.

I used to be an Engineer before i got into this mess but got made redundant but tried every avenue for a flying or non flying jobs. I came here when no fruit came of it.

Again if anyone has any contacts or could help me not just in Maun but anywhere then please help your fellow friend out and PM me!!!

Take care!!