PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - V Oz Firing Up
Thread: V Oz Firing Up
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2009, 20:18
Cactusjack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Disgrace

To be paid 54k per year for the role on offer is disgraceful if all the facts in this thead are true.My contempt and disgsust lays more with the creator's and supporters of this pathetic pay scale,senior management at the airline.What grubs.
There will always be a healthy argument as to whether a Techy should operate for such a miniscule salary,there are some valid points on all sides,and I am going to leave that issue alone.But one thing is certain,if that is how highly your employer value's your abiliites as part of a flight crew to pay such crap wages,then don't hold your breath waiting on promises to be fulfilled such as a quick climb up the ladder or any other loyalistic fantasy they are dangling before you.Senior Mangement are enjoying watching their wallets grow fat at the expense of your bowl of rice salary.
Sushi Muncher - Your posts reveal that you are a desperate brown noser who would go to unimagineable lengths to jag a job with VA.I dont have an issue with you wanting a job at VA, but the way you are going about it is making me look for the nearest sick bag.If you do land a job there,you will certainly have a very successful career as there is nothing Management like better within the Virgin group than some robot who will sit quietly,not question anything,and be prepared to slurp their way through their career.
Enjoy your future career, and dont forget the knee pads and rectinol.....

Last edited by Cactusjack; 30th Dec 2009 at 20:20. Reason: Had to hurl