PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocypria Airlines LTD Incident EPKT 2009-11-09
Old 11th Dec 2009, 09:08
TheBat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes dear Ptkay.
You could be right. Breaking those rules might make somebody a criminal, but nothing makes you the prosecutor, the judge, and the executor all at the same time!!!!
I wonder, have you ever done a CRM course? Did anybody ever teach you that specially as a pilot you shouldn't jump into conclusions right away? Did you ever hear the phrase "assumption is the mother of all fu*k-ups?" (probably assumption was a contributing factor into this f*ck-up as well). Please give some credit to the rest of the common mortals!!

Coming back to the subject, I am sure there's more to it than what it seems, as is the case in every serious incident / accident. As far as I can tell, nobody here suggested that we should look away (again??? you mention??) until something more serious happen, so why do you jump immediately into that?
No case is black or white. If the crew mis-behaved in any way, I am sure that there are professional people out there that will do their job properly.

Last edited by TheBat; 12th Dec 2018 at 15:47.