PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ZSPD Cargo Plane Crash
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2009, 18:58
Dengue_Dude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
God there is some claptrap going on here. Get a life for Heaven's sake.

Bishkek is a most acceptable airport for a tech stop/crew change en route Far East to Europe. We used it on the 10 as well. We were carrying bottles of Beaujolais - I daresay it was laced with biotoxins aimed at the third world proletariat - failing that, it was just wine for the Far East.

It would be nice to ease up and consider that some hard working (everybody working for this company works hard) guys were killed doing their jobs.

Their families have the prospect of a Christmas without loved ones, even for the injured who will be scarred in more ways than physical.

Whatever Mr Smith does or doesn't do, believe me, his crews are grafters doing the best they can. I've never been so physically tired as when I flew for them. I just hope that fatigue was not a contributory factor.

There are independent professionals involved investigating this tragic accident. How about just letting them get on with it, without these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

If you are so engrossed in Machiavellian plots, write yourself a book and make a few bob - but leave this tragedy alone.