PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian nå og fremover?
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2009, 08:19
witchiepoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Gardermoen....perhaps?

Guttn....was wondering if you meant difference between 'Gardermoen' and 'Rygge' which is not what you have written....Its hard to spot much of a difference distance wise, or indeed pricewise. It takes me an hour to drive to both Gardermoen and Rygge from Oslo, and it costs me the same if I take the train or the bus

Torp is another story, but as Ryan air fly into both, guess they are covering all areas including Sweden

Don't get me wrong, there is very little difference between Low Cost and Low Cost, both offer lousy service, sullen cabin crew and tired flight deck. But Norwegians are used to paying more for less, so Ryan should do well. Competition always good for shaking trees, think a Big Bear just fell out of one! Curious to know why Ola got into bed with Michael....thats gotta kick the Big Bear outta hibination....Feel Air on one side (do they really exist or was that a mole planted to scare the Bear...cos he took the bait...hook,line and sinker) and Ryan Air on the other. Might be a cold winter in Oslo, but it must be feeling mighty hot for Bjorns boys right about now eh...can't wait to see how they spin this...oh wait...hes on holiday no? ....Baaad Timing!