PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet 2 - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Nov 2009, 17:32
LadyP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is Jet2's recruitment process genuine? (£600 training fee)

Lady P's son here

Firstly I went down to stansted for an interview with ryanair. ST James management said the training course would cost £1500. The people at st james only seemed interested in people handing over the money and barely talked about ryanair. After finding so much bad press over the internet about people being made redundant just after paying for the course and people saying it is scam, I declined the job offer as I thought the amount was too unreasonable and ryanair seemed an extremely unethical company in relation to the treatment of its staff. (i certainly have no regret turning them down)

Jet2 ask for £600. I would like to know if anyone has paid for this training course and whether it is a genuine thing to pay. I cant find any bad press and the amount is far less.

I am desperate to become cabin crew it is my dream ambition and I have and had interviews with airlines that dont charge for training. In fact most of them pay staff for doing the training. But I need to know whether it is worth a try applying to Jet2.

All answers extremely appreciated