PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2009, 05:57
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those thinking of CTC, please don't get yoursel involved now, wait at least 6 months simply to see what happens to those currently in the holding pool.
As I have said a hundred times on this thread. Listen to it and do it. Ever thought 'if only I knew then what I know now'?

Why would EZY carry on paying for cadets where Ryanair gets money from hiring them.
Exactly and why do you think I go on about the Ryanair scheme? This is the thing about airborne parasites, they are highly contageous.

If this is true I'd like to say the scheme is finished - it wont be for everyone. It will be for the poor, selected people who represent the tiny 1-2% in the training population who bothered to get filtered and not take the easy option. It wont be for the exponentially evoloving breed of thick that seem to buck the financial crisis and push on regardless.

If this is true, I'd expect to hear nothing from CTC for a while. If it's not true then expect the rumour to be squashed by the end of today. Get it in no uncertain terms in writing. (And saying CTC weren't aware of the rumour is rubbish - they'll certainly know about it now). I'd strongly recommend someone asks them themselves and if they could be so kind, report back.

I'd imagine there are some tight little sphincters around the country this morning. It's not nice having the goal posts moved after you have a struck a sweet kick is it?