PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas S.I.T. Forced Transfers Ballot
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2009, 08:37
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

I wasn't at the meeting last week but can sum up the report I had back from the Reps involved.

Our guys presented a number of ideas that delivered a more efficient operation to the tune of around 25 heads. The company said thank you, we will implement as many of them as possible and then announced that they were going to move the 12 LAMEs anyway.

That's what you get when you co-operate with this pack of *****S.
And you were expecting??? Isn't that why you left them in the first place FedSec?

The move of the 12 LAME's from S.I.T. to Base was always happening. It was quiet for a while, but that didn't mean it wasn't happening. The management certainly wasn't waiting for you to come along and try and stop it. Who knows, they may use some of your ideas presented to them at the last meeting, and use them against us at a time of their choosing.

This is not to say you're not doing your job. You're doing all you can, but as you stated, "That's what you get when you co-operate with a pack of *****S."

In summary, it's the same game, just with different players, or different crap, but same stink!