PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 17:37
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tommyg no one denies you are entitled to your opinion.im merely curious as to how you arrived at your opinion

how did you weigh up the pros and cons and decide that ryr was a good idea.

as regards mum and dad paying for someones ir renewals?they didnt pay for mine so why would that even enter your thought process.this is part of the argument,by involving your parents finances the industry is being destroyed

im not just worried about you spoiling it for me,your spoiling it for yourself too.we are all pilots.we will suffer together as a consequence of these decisions.that means you also.you tell me now where you aspire to be in 5 years time?ryr again

when you were training why did you want to fly for ryr.so out of ba and their varied fleet,aer lingus,emirates with the a380 etc. you wanted to fly for ryr,who charge for the tr,offer no security whatsoever, have a ceo who is open about his dislike for pilots and their profession,no lol,pension,sick pay,holiday pay i could go on.why did you want to fly for ryr

as for calling people in ba hold pool dellusional.how do you reach this conclusion.ba have some serious aircraft orders in, and while its not in the best shape now 18 months time it could be very different.should get beak in then, he would have a free tr, paid from day one, a salary scale thats tops out at £150k,pension,lol,sick pay,great staff travel i could go on.how is this dellusional?