PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 17:21
PPRuNeUser0165

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I have said before, I am not and I know of many other people who are not relying on their parents money! I have been honest with what I am doing and would be greatful if you didn't tar everyone with the same brush! It's never facts just what you personaly believe. I have looked for jobs over and over again, I have applied to just about every company under the sun. For me however RYR was at the top of my list, you can ask my class mates, when asked who do you want to work for it was RYR! The beak is one of the holding pools you are in British airways by any chance? I would believe that someone in that hold pool may be the delusional one? Just my opinion based on no facts! SoundS familiar doesn't it!
My point is I have decided to join RYR after weighing up all the pros and cons based on my personal position in my life at this moment in time, so who the he'll are any of you to tell me otherwise! You are worried about your future and how us SSTR folk may be spoiling it for you, but note you don't give a rats arse what's going to happen to us who haven't flown for two years with numerous IR renewals. Where would that money be coming from....... Their mum and dad, so why's the difference between them spending the money now or over the course of two years keeping up hours and ratings?