PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 16:48
blackred1443

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bealzebub

while i appreciate my grammar and spelling is not what it should be i think questions my intelligence or professionalism based on this is a little short sighted.also complaining about other peoples name calling and squabbling being immature but yet comparing my level of eduaction to that of an badly educated schoolboy is a bit rich.
by the way your post number 181 paragragh 4 you spelt unforunately incorrectly....not having a dig or anything!i can give you more examples if you wish.

as you put it so brilliantly yourself
Taking a little time to read and then think, rather than simply react, is not only good training, but would move this discussion forward significantly

my apologise dick byrne.....for my ignorance on the sciolist matter, i was up early this morning. learn something new everyday.
mr bealzebub you seem to make alot of sense with what you posted so far but dont lose the run of yourself....people is glass house and all that

as regards my professionalism, dont worry i havent had any compaints so far other than you perfect self pops

Last edited by blackred1443; 25th Oct 2009 at 17:15.