PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair TR Funding
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2009, 13:09
P-T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've stood back for a few days/weeks and read all the posts from everyone.

But my over whelming thought is that I'm not surprised that "The Beak" is unemployed in the aviation industry (or at least that's what I can make from this forum, it's a little confusing as there is no consistency), your attitude stinks. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I really can't see your point anymore. What was it again? As your goal posts seem to have shifted. Yet you tell other people to "get over it" when you throw some form of abuse towards them but when it's coming back your way it's a different story. Surely the mod's should just delete this thread as all it's good for is giving "The Beak" abuse and giving him a thread to whinge about. If you spent as much time and thought into finding a job or making money, you might be flying a B737 or even be able to afford the TR for RYR!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really, really, really hope I never fly with you.

And for the record, I can't remember who mentioned this point, but I know that a few (10) people have had B757 and A320 rating for free with no bond and no pay cut. I understand it's rare, but it does happen.