PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France pilots make headline news
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2009, 23:40
air-sol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok to try to speak english in FRANCE...but...I'm flying in a french company...a small one...We are doing Post and charters...Guess Who? so... we can observe alldays a "no" compassion from ATC when they hear the foreign accent...We are flying altogether, then I don't understand why people fight about the language barrier...safety is first !!
fighting about the language domination is actually the main purpose...let's be honest...today there are some OACI languages, french and english languages are among them...
French interior flights are more important than foreign flights with (?) 95% of french airports...
I understand the problem for non-french pilots in CDG, because they come 2 or 3 times a month in France...( good instruction case, isn't it? ...)...but....do you know BDX, LYS, MPL, SXB ? I ask that to non-european pilots... ( I suppose european pilots come often to be accustomed with "french-english accent" of ATC, and the 2-hundreds words vocabulary used in the two-way communication...)
Maybe...a solution -in my opinion, crashes due to barrier language are non-existent... - may be to impose english language in CDG only...

I'm sorry for my poor english...but I did my best...

Air-sol...french pilot
I'd like to get the right english translation of my post...thanks !!