PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are you a stewardess or a flight attendant? Young or aged? Discuss the article below
Old 13th Oct 2009, 11:07
lowcostdolly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighHeeled-FA......I note you are not a "stewardess"

Could you just define glamour to me? In my airline we are required to wear the uniform to company standards (which are high now) and complimenting make up. Do you think as "FA's" we should be doing more than this? BTW I get home to see my family every night as well so I don't need to apply to Harvester thank you

Rest assured you have failed to take the female FA's back a hundred years. Next time I go to work I'm going to find a glamourous loin cloth and hopefully be carted off the plane by a "business man" waving his club . One thousand BC springs to mind!!

Thankfully the business peeps (balding or not) on our flights are a little more civilised.....outwardly anyway because they don't grope the CC and expect the on-expenses coffee served with the minimum of fuss.

I saw a really interesting saying on another thread "flight attendants here to save your arse not kiss it!" Would you/anyone else disagree?

You wanted to stir the pot.......