PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - cabinet secreteriat trainee pilots exam
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2009, 07:46
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ shanx
well i got my license in may so.. pure bad luck if i don't get the admit card... and kartik.subramaniam spoke about air force requiring pilots for transport category ii checked it up as i can recall they want guys with b.e or btech and this there is no relaxation for eyesight ... i have -.75 power in the left one should try baba ramdev's yoga fr that.. missed coast guard cos' of the eyesight.. missed the air force and nd now no admit card for cabin secretariat...
i dont know if this is the place to discuss all this but is there anyone who is giving C.AT. for mba this year??
...im in my 2nd year so will have to wait til next year for that until than hope the winds of change blow
i used to think it would be blasphemous to think about mba or degree after spending on the cpl but that was an year back.. the slump has mellowed all of us down.. the shahrukhans are extinct and as many seniors might observe now the 250 hr wonders now know their place... as someone suggested we have 4 decades of aviation waiting for us if we persevere ..
i know i ranted nd went of the topic.. but just felt like venting.. xcuse the misplaced content of this post