PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oversize passengers - neighbours rights?
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 17:08
rgbrock1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, I will not accept the remedy as put forth by Bealzebub. If I have to sit next to a fat slob - usually a fat slob by choice - then I will expect a remedy acceptable to me and not one acceptable to said fat slob. If my expectations are not met then I will simply spend my hard-earned money on some other airline. I understand what you are saying, Bealzebub. But I do not understand how anyone can entertain the notion that any remedial action would be biased toward the poor fat blob next to me.
The simple solution, in my mind anyway, to this whole issue is: if you cannot sit in a seat without spilling over into your neighbor's seat then you just bought that seat as well.
Don't like it? Either don't fly or, gasp, lose weight.
I will admit, thought, that my outlook on this issue is clouded by the great state of
Connecticrap, USA, where obese people are considered "handicapped". As such, they are "entitled" to handicap cards which they place in the windshield of their car.
Or, believe it or not, on their motorcycle. This makes it much easier for them to get to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendys, etc., for their next grazing.