PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2009, 13:50
The Dominican

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone shed some light on this:
If offered a screening and you pull out, will they "look" at you again later in life?
Is it a one chance application process?
We don't really know the answer to your question swamp monkey since they don't share their hiring decision making process with anyone and this includes the contract companies but I suspect that this is not viewed favorably since they want individuals that are committed to honor their contracts and indecision is not a good indicator.

And this kinds of numbers are not really helping
AJV/AJX recruiters told us that they had 6,000 + applications and they only hired 12 last Jan
But I'm one that believes that there is always a chance, as small as it might be so if this is your case most certainly apply and see what happens

Can you apply to both the cargo and pax side at the same time? I'm assuming you can..can I use the same resume, cover letter etc..?
To expand on what Frate said, you must apply to only one company at a time but during the interview you can express your interest on serving in any of the two and this is viewed favorably since you are showing flexibility. My original application was for AJV and the offer came for AJX

Good luck