PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Sep 2009, 11:07
atpcliff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi!

By non-expiring license, I think he means that you are current now. The FAA is the only org. I know that gives non-expiring licenses, and sometimes it is awkward on the applications...they ask you when your license expires, but what the really mean (maybe?) is when does your currency expire.

PDF Form:
You can fill the whole thing out, and then email it. I don't see why you would have to save it first. I did NOT want to do that, as was worried about being almost done, and then having a problem.

I paid $20 for PDFIll.com. It works great, and allows me to save the PDF, open it re-edit it, etc. I decided to spend the money as I had had this same problems with PDFs previously with other applications.

cliff
NBO
PS-I have XP SP3. Macs ARE better, but they are more expensive, and LogBookPro will not run on a MAC.
I think Sonys, Toshibas, Dells, and Intel chips are too expensive, also. I get a PC laptop (none of the 3 above) with an AMD chip. I usually buy a refurbished computer from the manufacturer, via tigerdirect.com.

PPS-Emirates started taking apps 14 Sep, and I heard are planning on starting hiring in Oct.