PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2009, 23:45
JD-EE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noelbaba, your screed rushing to judgement on virtually no evidence at all is a fascinating read into the pathology of lawyers and conspiracy theorist minds. Thank you.

There is no bottom line here to work with. There are hints that too little of the right kind of training took place leading to pilot error. There are hints that there was a pitot fault. There are hints that there is a pathological (likely lawyer inspired) fault in the flight controls themselves. There are hints that too little training in the use of wx radar (or none at all) took place leading to pilot error. There are hints upon hints upon hints. There are no solid facts. Then you conflate the rudder coming off on impact with the ocean with rudder over travel. The visible indications present on the rudder itself did not suggest it was twisted off sideways as with rudder over travel. But you insist it happened.

You seem to be slavering to see some likely innocent party convicted of malfeasance and soundly financially punished for most likely bad reasons just to satisfy your emotions. This is unseemly, sir.

JD-EE