PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2009, 22:10
INKJET

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i read somewhere at the weekend that 5 million pax a year is the magic number for regional airports, this was based on foot traffic for retail sales units in airports, i don't know the deals, but i would guess that in signing to take a retail unit the airport must have to give some undertaking on pax numbers to make the figure add up. I agree 100% wit RHR that the (Ryanair) policy on hand luggage demages retail demand, But Jet2 are also very strict on this as well.

The whole business is fast becoming a joke in terms of customer service and will invite the authorities to come in and set basic rules in their cack handed way

I think many are becoming fed up/bored with MOL and Ryanair, puts me off flying and Ireland in fact i'd rather catch the ferry, i tend not to shop at Netto or eat crap food, Waitrose is better, more importantly its the people around you, if its a choice of pissed chav's or not going to Dublin guess what i can go into Leeds or Wakefield and see plenty of pissed chav's with out getting on to one Mr MOL moving sheep pens

Posh ****