PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 16th Aug 2009, 15:31
Klea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yap, well as we all here are looking for something and for some help and tips and so on and so on.
And you are also a male...damn...I mean- its already hard to get in the private flying but for a male probably its almost like hitting to a wall all the time. Have no clue about UK and their private sector, dont think their market is that big... I was doing my regular web sniffing when I saw one add where they were looking for VVIP CC in ME(think it was Abu-Dhabi but might be wrong) and what surprised me was that they were looking only male CC. Didnt posted it here cos add was already expired few weeks ago, cant also remember where I saw it, but if I will find it again I will PM to you-they might update it with new vacancies
About NJ I have 2 friends working with them, they planned to make opening for CC during 2009 but cos of this all crisis nithing will happen, and also thats the place where you need a smile and friends, as I have been informed they hire almost only by recommendations, and even if you will get some friends in there they wont hire new CC at least this year- those friends of mine- one was laid off already and one is still in there but hes also not sure how long he will stay...