PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL training /SFH in South Africa
View Single Post
Old 4th Mar 2002, 22:43
sennadog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd start studying like a mad man now if I were you! Get your teeth into Air Law first and use the questions at the back of the book before you use the Confuser! I'd commit to studying on the flight down there and use as much free time that you have before going to study - keep getting 100% on the Confuser and the Thom questions and then learn to give verbal answers.. .. .After that I'd start on Meteorology and then Technical. A lot of the Navigation and RT you will pick up as you are flying so it will be easier to learn from the books. Human Performance you can leave until last as it's the easiest by far.. .. .By studying now you will make it easier on yourself when you are learning to fly and if you can give your brain a break you will appreciate it as it is very knackering.. .. .I'd also get your medical done over here as this will save you half a day of messing around which you may need when you are there.. .. .Good luck and have fun!. . . . <small>[ 04 March 2002, 18:48: Message edited by: sennadog ]</small>