PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Staff Travel. FA jump seat use
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2009, 12:25
Pegasus747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
by all means do so Keg....

I am asked for cabin crew rest seats very often and have never refused anyone..tech or cabin crew....

But by all means you can over react to whatever you like Keg... obviously great leadership and maturity displayed there... hopefully you are not in actual command of anything as that sort of reaction doesnt display any maturity whatsoever... Guess thats to be expected of people not recruited for maturity or personal skills....

notwithstanding your immaturity i will still continue to assist tech and cabin crew families with the use of the seats that are under my control (CC rest seats) subject to the views of the other operating crew....I am just saying i dont agree with the use of jump seats...

by all means KEG.....give the tech crew rest to your families when not in use... they are yours to do as you wish as are the CC rest seats ours.... Just because i have never seen tech crew rest seats used in my 25 years experience doesnt mean it has never happened....

But i have certainly seen CC seats requested and agreed to regularly....if you decide not to offer your seats "when they are not in use" in future because of something i have posted i would suggest you are rather sad