PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice after finishing training - what do I do next (Merged)
Old 19th Jul 2009, 17:50
ford cortina

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was just the fact you wrote twice ' I don't mind flying freight'. Why is freight so inferior, so many young wannabes and general public think it is. If you fly freight you will carry things that are far move valuable than any human cargo you can mention (remember this business is about money). I hate it when people have this attitude, which you have shown, that freight is not a proper job. You will find that to work for DHL/TNT etc it can be much harder to get a job rather than the likes of Ryanair.
If you fly freight you will be expected to know your way around your aircraft, not some newly qualified on type who is wet behind the ears.

But you must have a plan in place after all it took you 2 whole years to decide to use Cabair. WWW is right the world has gone mad.
Good luck, you will certainly need it.

Just to add have a look here https://pilot.cae.com/Careers.aspx as you will be that desperate. If I were you at your age, do a flight instructors course and try to get a job instructing