PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2009, 21:39
regle

Cliff and the spooky helmet

Cliff , that is the most disgusting spooky thing I have seen on the Internet. It is a pity that Hammer Films are defunct as they would have paid a lot of money for such a gruesome object. I could almost see the original contents of the helmet seeping through the obvious knife slashes in the outer skin. Please give it decent burial although I doubt whether any Priest would ever sanctify it !
Sailor Vee ! Where have you been ? I used to watch 'Allo, 'Allo but don't recall that episode ! The mind boggles ! Can you elaborate.? By the way when I was flying with Sabena I had a very good First Officer who was the son of a very highly born Belgian Aristocrat. He told me that his Father would not allow anyone to watch such programmes as he had seen too many friends and dear relations betrayed and tortured before being executed to find anything to laugh at. I found myself trying to explain that we had a very different sense of humour and his reply still makes me feel ashamed. " Commandant" he said " You were never occupied by the Nazis". I am not trying to preach, just giving a different point of view. Reg