PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2009, 05:47
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A troll of the highest order, look at the really 'cool' screen name I might change mine to CTC4eva or RYR4eva. Go and enjoy your flight ctcpilot2b. Does the 2b refer to the streaming you are in? 1 being best and 2 being worst, 'a' being slightly better and 'b' being useless but rich so we will keep taking the money? Or is it text talk?

As for Tescos, they are turning over a billion a day and netting several billion a year in profit. What BA? A £400 million loss. Over a million a day lost. Pride comes before a fall and this is the instance where that applies. You aren't a pilot and you aren't at CTC but you very funnily have created a textbook example of one, and, the market the likes of CTC aspire to. If you did but realise it you have made CTC look silly and if you have done that that was a bad idea. If you don't go there then what on Earth for? Attention seeking? Little mentalist.

If CTC did make those claims, well, jolly good. I look forward to it happening. As I have said, I use this thread as a measuring stick of the market amongst other things and that sounds like great news - I might have to start up a new thread entitled - 'CTC say there is a pilot shortage looming and that BA will need 400 pilots in a year and a half, Yessss.'