PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2009, 20:25
Chugalug2

Received 218 Likes on 68 Posts
Chugalug
You are long on verbiage, but lacking in focus and logic. As to serious allegations, it was you who made them, and you will not dare to go public with them, will you.
JP
Whatever allegations I have made here JP are by definition "public" just as I made allegations that the Hercules and the Nimrod had been deprived of airworthiness by the UK Military Airworthiness Authority on their respective threads. My miserable contributions together with others that are similarly outraged about such scandal were but grains of sand in those campaigns yet both fleets have been or are being attended to. Thus it is with the Chinook Mk2 fleet, which I believe was unairworthy at the time of this accident. I have no illusions about my unimportance in all this, yet I feel compelled to go on fighting until proper Airworthiness Provision and proper Accident Investigation is once again provided for in UK Military Aviation. It is my firm belief that will not happen until both are wrested from the MOD and RAF respectively into what I choose to call a separate and independent MAA and MAAIB. There you are, JP, yet more verbiage for you to chew on!